Our CMS helps event organisers preparing their events. Event organisers collect information from contributors and provide important information about the event for the contributors.
Prepare your event
- Create content types with any fields you like.
- Add custom fields with strong rules for data filled in.
- Enable self-service forms for any content type.
- Enable call-for-paper and applications forms for any content type.
- Add custom header and additional information to each content types self service form.
- Upload and receive files of any size and type and make them available for download.
- Set up references between content types.
- Upload existing data from your csv/xls files and map them to the fields of your content type.
- Create mail templates for each content type.
Create and collect data / content
- Use email templates to invite contributors for filling data in the self-service form.
- Collect any data by opening your forms for application.
- Monitor completion percentage per item.
- Allow media upload with dedicated types and exact image sizes e.g. 1024×767 pixels.
- As soon as all data is collected, you can set your forms to readonly or as not longer available.
- Allow contributors to ask you questions and answer them within the form.
- Feature Q1/2020: Zapier for connection to e.g. Salesforce, Google Sheet, …
Use the data
- Export the data at any time.
- Connect third party systems to our secure API and let them use the data.
- Use our timetables and lists for your event.
- Perfectly updated data for printing.
- Connect WordPress and other content management systems with plugins to the Events66 CMS.
- Feature Q1/2020 Zapier for connection for notifying systems on changes.